Last application date for the position was 28 May 2017.
Nobel Media's editorial team curates the official digital Nobel Prize channels with the mission to inform, engage and inspire a global audience on the Nobel Prize awarded achievements and to spark interest in science, literature and peace-related topics. Over the last two years, Nobel Media has seen a very strong digital growth by focusing on an active editorial approach. Now we are ready to take the next big steps. In order to do this, three new positions are being created to strengthen the editorial team - located at Sturegatan in central Stockholm.
Editorial Social Media Manager is a senior position with the main responsibility for developing, structuring and professionalizing the editorial work with the fast-growing Nobel Prize social media channels. You will lead an editorial social media team which produces impactful stories on the Nobel Prize and makes them relevant to a global audience every day, and have responsibility for production, publishing and analytics with a wish to constantly improve and achieve high goals. A global perspective on publishing and storytelling is required, and a drive to collaborate with the best in the world. Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer/Editor-in-Chief.
Documented experience of:
• Journalistic work as editor with a storytelling perspective for 2-3 years.
• Responsibility of managing and developing social media channels for an editorial entity, organisation or company for 2-3 years.
• Senior experience in social media analytics and publishing strategy for 2-3 years.
• Leading editorial teams in a successful way – both for product and people.
• A university degree in journalism, communication or adjacent field.
• Fluent in writing and speaking English. English is the publishing language for the digital Nobel Prize platforms. Other language skills are a bonus.
• Knowledgeable about Nobel Prize-related fields such as science, culture and peace.
• International experience from organisations/companies with a global outreach.
• Well connected in the digital community.
You are always curious about the latest developments in the social media area. You are creative, competitive, analytical and a driver. You have strong leadership skills and think strategically. You're a clear communicator, structured and you always keep quality in mind. Collaboration is key for you.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? E-mail your application with CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications 28 May 2017. Please specify the position for which you are applying.
The position may be filled before the end date.
Nobel Media AB develops and manages programs, productions and media rights of the Nobel Prize within the areas of digital and broadcast media, publishing as well as events.
The Nobel Media editorial team works in close collaboration with other entities in the Nobel Prize sphere, with digital publishing in mind. The editorial work spans from announcing the new Nobel Laureates in October each year, producing daily social media videos, driving ambitious web projects to amplifying events and exhibitions around the world.