Nederlandsche Anti-Oorlog-Raad was founded in 1914, as an initiative of the Dutch peace association "Vrede door Recht" in order to gather a wide range of members. The association sought to study the causes of the World War and how it could be terminated, thereby preventing future wars. Advocate of international law and arbitration and closely connected to the Central Organization for a Durable Peace.
Professor. Member of the Commission of the Permanent International Peace Bureau
Nederlandsche Anti-Oorlog-Raad was on the short list, but no new evaluation was requested.
Breslau was part of Germany. In August 1945 Breslau became part of Poland and the name was changed to Wroclaw.