For more than 100 years, the Nobel Prize has awarded remarkable minds that have changed the world. Over the past decades, the Nobel Foundation has established a variety of entities – the Nobel Prize Museum, Nobel Prize Outreach and the Nobel Peace Center – guided by a joint vision to work for the greatest benefit to humankind.
Nobel Prize Outreach develops ambitious international outreach initiatives – conferences, roundtables, students’ lectures, podcasts, documentaries, digital media – to share the Nobel Prize laureates’ knowledge in science, literature and peace while engaging in interdisciplinary discussions with young people, decision-makers and the public at large. Some examples of topics covered by the initiatives include ‘The Future of Work’ in Pretoria, ‘The City of the Future’ in Gothenburg, ‘Water Matters’ in Tokyo and ‘Our Planet, Our Future’ in Washington D.C. Nobel Prize Outreach relies on support from various partners – companies and foundations – to enable present and future outreach activities.
You enjoy working in a knowledge-oriented organisation, promoting discussions and solutions to the world´s greatest challenges. You enjoy being part of international teams, appreciate working in different cultures and learning from others as well as voicing your own ideas. You take pride in offering professional support to valued partners.
What you will do
As Partner Relations Manager, you will support the development of Nobel Prize Outreach partnerships with global companies and foundations. Key responsibilities include:
- Working on communication/activation tools for partners to help them leverage the partnership before, during and after the supported event: communication plan, new event format for partners, activation ideas, post event report.
- Preparing partner-specific material: PowerPoint presentations, letters, events´ one-pager, and more.
- Developing prospect base: act on relevant identified prospects – companies and foundations – and provide relevant information to prepare pitch material on suitable projects.
- Structuring Nobel Prize Outreach’s value proposition in line with partner strategies: project description, value for partners. Follow-up partners´ major initiatives to work on consistent activation ideas.
- Tracking results for a mutual trust relationship with partners.
- Coordinating partner-exclusive events.
- Day-to-day support to work effectively with partners.
- Coordinating partner engagement with other entities within the organisation.
- Preparing feedback to the internal team to continuously improve partners´ involvement.
- Contracts: contributing to the draft version of new or updated contracts.
Who you are
- Academic degree necessary – preferably, but not mandatorily, in business.
- Prior experience with similar challenges is valued.
- Fluent in Swedish and English with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong interest and curiosity for the Nobel Prize, knowledge and major impact initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to handle different stakeholders.
- Experience in communication with a capability to tailor content according to the target audience.
- Partner-driven and solution-driven mindset.
- Comfortable in creating structured presentations and tools (i.e., PowerPoint, Word) to involve partners.
- Creativity and drive – able to initiate ideas and make them happen.
- Well-structured, organised and result-oriented way of working.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Capability to engage simultaneously in different tasks and follow-up.
About the position
This is a full-time permanent position based at Sturegatan 14, Stockholm. You will report to the Senior Partner Relations Manager and will be part of the Nobel Prize Outreach team consisting of 25 highly motivated individuals.
How to apply
You are welcome to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae in English no later than 25 August 2021 by email to email@example.com. Please write ‘Partner Relations Manager’ in the subject. We will be happy to answer your questions throughout July and then after 16 August.
The position is available for onboarding as soon as possible.