Photo: Alexander Mahmoud
Nobel Prize Lessons bring the 2017 Nobel Laureates into the classroom
Teachers can find free lesson material within 24 hours after every Nobel Prize announcement. Start teaching straight away.
Nobel Prize Lessons are six different lesson plans, one for each prize. They are a reliable material, that teachers easily can use, directly after the announcements of the Nobel Prizes.
Download the Nobel Prize Lessons here
The material is based on well established sources, and point to further reading from the prize-awarding institutions. Nobel Prize Lessons are some of many resources offered to teachers within the framework of Nobel Education Network.
Nobel Prize Lessons are reliable and so easy to use, that a teacher can look through the manual, watch the slides, print the texts for students and then start the class.
Nobel Prize Lessons
- are lessons plans aimed especially at junior high (or middle) school about each new Nobel Prize
- contain a teacher guide, slides and texts for students
- can be used for grade school, junior high school and high school
- cover six new Prizes – six lessons in English and Swedish
- are released online within 24 hours of the announcement
- include in-depth tasks, sources and links for further reading.