Nominated on 10 occasions for the Nobel Prize in
- Chemistry 1912, by Carl Blacher
- Chemistry 1913, by Hans Stobbe
- Chemistry 1915, by Frederick Treadwell
- Chemistry 1916, by Hermann Pauly
- Chemistry 1916, by Adolf von Baeyer
- Chemistry 1916, by David Holde
- Chemistry 1918, by Wilhelm Prandtl
- Chemistry 1919, by Wilhelm Prandtl
- Chemistry 1919, by Åke Ekstrand
- Chemistry 1919, by Member of the Nobel Committee for chemistry
Submitted 6 nominations, for the Nobel Prize in
- Chemistry 1920, nominee: Walther Nernst
- Chemistry 1923, nominee: Carl Auer von Welsbach
- Chemistry 1924, nominee: Carl Auer von Welsbach
- Chemistry 1928, nominee: Adolf Windaus
- Chemistry 1933, nominee: Victor Goldschmidt
- Chemistry 1934, nominee: Victor Goldschmidt, Gilbert Lewis
MLA style: “Fritz Haber – Nominations”. Nobelprize.org. Nobel Media AB 2014. Web. 22 Jun 2018.
See the list of all Nobel Prizes, awarded for "the greatest benefit to mankind."
In his will, Alfred Nobel left 31 million SEK to found the Nobel Prizes.
Medicine Laureate Shinya Yamanaka talks about the importance of taking risks.