Watch May-Britt Moser describe her journey towards receiving the 2014 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, and learn more about her ongoing work.
Nobel Prize Inspiration Initiative
26 – 27 September 2018
In September 2018, Nobel Laureate May-Britt Moser visited Spain for a Nobel Prize Inspiration Initiative event, held in partnership with AstraZeneca. She gave lectures and on-stage interviews, and had informal interactions with early-career scientists.
She met students and scientists at the following institutions in Madrid and Santiago de Compostela:
- Complutense University of Madrid
- Hospital La Paz Institute for Health Research (IdiPAZ)
- University of Santiago de Compostela
- Centre for Research in Molecular Medicine and Chronic Disease (CIMUS)
- Autonoma University of Madrid
Photos from the event
In their journey towards the Nobel Prize, each Nobel Laureate has looked at a problem in a new way. They have used creativity to tackle existing problems, or identify new frontiers.