Information about the Prize in Economic Sciences 2007
• Mechanism Design for the Environment, S. Baliga and E. Maskin, Handbook of Environmental Economics, K. Mäler and J. Vincent (ed.), Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, 2003
• The theory of implementation of social choice rules, R. Serrano, SIAM Review 46, 377–414, 2004
• Optimality and informational efficiency in resource allocation processes, L. Hurwicz, Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences, K. Arrow, S. Karlin and P. Suppes (ed.), Stanford University Press, 1960
• Nash equilibrium and welfare optimality, E. Maskin, the Review of Economic Studies 66, 23–38, 1999
• Optimal auction design, R. Myerson, Mathematics of Operations Research 6, 58–73, 1981
Editors: Jörgen Weibull, Chair of the Prize Committee, Peter Englund, secretary to the Prize Committee, Tore Ellingsen, member of the Prize Committee, Ulrika Björkstén, Nobel Museum, Andrea Westerdahl and Annika Moberg, Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Layout and Illustration: Typoform
Printed by: Katarinatryck AB 2007
Copyright © The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences,
Box 50005, SE-104 05 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone:+46 8 673 95 00, fax: +46 8 15 56 70
e-mail: email@example.com, www.kva.se
Posters may be ordered free of charge by phone, fax or e-mail.